Writing your Human resource resume summary and need inspiration? Feel free to use these Human resource specific resume summary examples below.
Let’s start with the Human resource resume summary sample placed below first.
Human Resource Resume Summary Sample 1
Results-driven Human Resources leader with eight years of experience in talent planning, coaching and development, recruitment, retention, compensation, and legal compliance. Committed to protecting the corporate vision and values while producing an engaged team.
Human Resource Resume Summary Example 2
- Implemented recruiting strategy and staff building to 100% of goal or better every year.
- Reduced turnover from 348% to 202% (goal of 205%).
- Identified talent to staff leadership positions for a new branch.
- Trained managers at all levels in the district in key HR competencies for Employee Performance Management, Coaching & Corrective Actions.
Human Resource Resume Summary Skills
Human Resource Leader Skills
- Full Cycle Recruiting
- Coaching and Corrective Action
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Orientation and Onboarding
- Diversity/ADA Compliance
- ER Investigations
- EEO & OFCCP Compliance
- Leave of Absence/FMLA
Hope this article helped you. Need more inspiration? Comment below to let us know.